Update by user Aug 23, 2016

My other question is - "How long will it take to update the software?" I don't have 2 years to wait. I need my stuff ASAP.

Update by user Aug 23, 2016

Someone responded to me by email to tell me the software is being updated. Not good. Drop the ad if software is not ready or send me my money back.

Original review posted by user Aug 23, 2016

I just put in an order to these people. They sent me the pdf but no software. I have emailed them several times and no one has responded. Lack of courtesy. I wonder if i will get the software.

I have listed my phone number in the emails but no one has called. Right now these people have presented themselves as scammers. When I get that software or word from somebody, I'll believe otherwise.

One thing they could do is place phone number so people could call in. I won't do business with people that I can't call.

Yvette Laudat

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sure braindumps customer care. Sure BrainDumps needs to "someone to send me the software. i want them to post a phone number on their website" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sure braindumps customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sure BrainDumps.

Comments