Sure BrainDumps - Sure Brain Dumps Scammers or Not Scammers?

Update by user Aug 23, 2016

My other question is - "How long will it take to update the software?" I don't have 2 years to wait. I need my stuff ASAP.

Update by user Aug 23, 2016

Someone responded to me by email to tell me the software is being updated. Not good. Drop the ad if software is not ready or send me my money back.

Original review posted by user Aug 23, 2016

I just put in an order to these people. They sent me the pdf but no software. I have emailed them several times and no one has responded. Lack of courtesy. I wonder if i will get the software.

I have listed my phone number in the emails but no one has called. Right now these people have presented themselves as scammers. When I get that software or word from somebody, I'll believe otherwise.

One thing they could do is place phone number so people could call in. I won't do business with people that I can't call.

Yvette Laudat

Product or Service Mentioned: Sure Braindumps Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Someone to send me the software. I want them to post a phone number on their website..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 23, 2016.

Sure BrainDumps - Avoid surebraindumps.com or whatever their new name maybe

Ipswich, Suffolk

I bought Cisco 400-101 exam software from this guys. The exam questions are old and obsolete.

I recognised the questions because I saw them from pass4sure in the past and they did not appear during the actual exam. As Cisdco have now taken pass4sure and testking to court, there will be a number of other companies trying to what pass4sure and testking used to do. Unfortunately, they are selling products they know, are not worth anything. When I wrote to surebraindumps to tell them that their questions were not valid and ask for a refund, it's as if they never existed.

No sound from them. Their new web address is http://www.surebraindumps.com/.

They are a scam. Stay away from them.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 11, 2015.

Comments

I just pass my CCIE R&S 400-101 exam recently. It was much difficult for me to find the authentic 400-101 exam dumps.

Eventually I found the 400-101 CCIE Exam practice Material with the latest and most updated 400-101 exam dumps pdf. https://www.braindumpspdf.com/exam/400-101.html

Lahore, Punjab Province , Pakistan #1244804

If you are not prepared for CCNA Wireless Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless examquestions and want to get some help so, now you do not need to take tension. You can pass Cisco CCNA Wireless Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless exam very simply and easily with our free dumps.