Ipswich, Suffolk

I bought Cisco 400-101 exam software from this guys.The exam questions are old and obsolete.

I recognised the questions because I saw them from pass4sure in the past and they did not appear during the actual exam. As Cisdco have now taken pass4sure and testking to court, there will be a number of other companies trying to what pass4sure and testking used to do. Unfortunately, they are selling products they know, are not worth anything. When I wrote to surebraindumps to tell them that their questions were not valid and ask for a refund, it's as if they never existed.

No sound from them. Their new web address is http://www.surebraindumps.com/.

They are a scam.Stay away from them.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of cisco 400-101 braindumps from Sure BrainDumps and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $94 and wants Sure BrainDumps to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sure BrainDumps for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sure BrainDumps?

Comments

Lahore, Punjab Province , Pakistan #1244804

If you are not prepared for CCNA Wireless Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless examquestions and want to get some help so, now you do not need to take tension. You can pass Cisco CCNA Wireless Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless exam very simply and easily with our free dumps.